Evaluation time 10/100



The first 10 gongs are done, so I thought a little evaluation was in order to pinpoint what I want to be working more deeply on when these 100 days are over.


A bit confusing start as I was a bit unsure of what the purpose was by doing a gong EVERY day. Too me that seemed more stressful and timeconsuming. But thanks to the feedback from the Facebook group, I could see how it would work.
The suggestion was to read a chapter each day and do the challenge / exercise or whatever. If it was something that I would feel like I would go more in depth with, I should make a note for a further extensive gong.

All in all the book is primarely for people who lead a busy life. I, however, isn't busy working anymore. I do wish though, that I had this book in my hands before I got sick from stress. But, I believe that there's a lesson to be learned in all that we do, so I got sick for a reason … I haven't found that reason yet. Unless it was time for my own journey to start :)

Some of the gongs have been interesting and needs deeper work and others didn't resonate with me or didn't fit my no-busy life.


Goal:
  • To do things that give me energy on a daily basis
  • Better morningroutines involving meditation, Chi Gong exercises and Reiki selfhealing
  • Writing a journal (continue my blog)
  • Find things that will make me smile
  • Continue the gratitude list
How:
Primarily doing each step as a 100-day gong to incoporate it as a new normal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 30 – Gardening

Day 23 – Podcast and audiobooks