Day 15 - Mealtime



Today is all about our meals and taking the our time with it.

It's funny to think back to a time before this journey began. Even then I wasn't a fan of fastfood / processed foods. I would rather make things from scratch and nothing to complicated.

We are all energy and so is the food we eat. The last 2-3 years we have slowly changed our eating habits to buy organic as much as possible for several reasons. Like, we want to regulate our intake of all the toxins that are filled in our produce today and the plants and animals should be treated well before we eat them. And with that change we are eating far less meat than we used to. On some level the gratitude has always been there that they are giving their lifes for us to eat, but now we are much more aware.

I think gratitude when I shop and pick out the produce and again when I am preparing the meal. That way I try and keep the energy as loving as possible. So when I know when a day is a bit hectic and I will need to take something out of the freezer, I know that it is a meal that is already made with good energies :)
There are still room for lots of improvements, but we are making the changes here and there and try out new things to replace other older habits and so on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 30 – Gardening

Food