Evaluation time 20/100



Another 10 days!!! YAY!!!! I'm really proud that I have been consistent to doing a chapter each day.

I can, however, see that it is focused on people who are living busy lifes, but I just take what I feel is okay for now and do what I can.

So this is what I've gathered that I will take a closer look at:
  • Combine a dream journal with the daily diary notes.
    This would envolve that I start dreaming again...lol After that dream I had, I've only had one more that I can recall, and funny enough both times was after watching tv. So not so sure I can get much out of those....lol
    But will have it in mind to when they come back again.
  • Making a regular note in the calendar regarding ”cleaning out”, maybe every 3 months. Let's see how it goes.
  • Working more deeply on the ”digesting moments”.
    Not anything specifics on how to or what to yet.
  • Like power naps, I will be doing more of the ”Doing nothing” or just small focused breathings.
  • Cutting people who suck your time.
    This is an ongoing thing to work with, because new people will enter our lives and we will have to deal with those too, or you have a large family or many friends and it will take time to go thrue them all.
    For me, I've come to a very difficult stage. There are some tough decisions to be made, but I don't feel ready yet to let go. So definetly something that needs to be worked o some more :/
  • Big life events
    Making a vision board is something I want to do again. But I like the idea of focusing on one issue at a time. I also thought about trying to make one with each of my grandkids, that could be fun :)
On to the next 10 gongs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 23 – Podcast and audiobooks

Day 30 – Gardening