Day 13 – Chunk time




I've always been a prolemsolver, or at least trying to solve the problems...lol And always the one with the ideas to get things started and to make sure things got rolling. I was also the one who did most of the tasks, because if people didn't do it I might as well do it myself. Yep, I was the bossy lady, but hey, I got things done … and fast ;-) The practical one with the sense of the details. So yes, I was multitasking BUT I always wrote things down on checklists AND I also used a calendar;-)

I agree that focusing on one thing at a time is better as you give it all your attention. We see it today how people need to be everwhere at once and many times leave poor impressions or results. For ex. I find it very frustrating asking for help in a computer group on social media. You get several quick responses with halfhearted substans and when you ask if they can elaborate on that, they never reply because they're already gone to the next thing that catches their eye. So I sit there and did not get an answer for my problem and now my post have drowned in the next 10 new ones. If these people could learn to only post comments if they plan on helping a person out, it would be helpful and less frustrating for both parties.

Using a calendar and really schedule your time will also help you see what is really important to use your time and energy on. But remember to schedule to rest and have fun too, because I forgot that part ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 23 – Podcast and audiobooks

Day 30 – Gardening