Day 20 – Big life events



Today is about looking back at some eventful days and also for future events to happend. Can we prepare ourselves to be fully present when the day is here and what can be learned from previous days and the way they were handled? And how can we create events to bring more excitement in our lives.

If it's a new experience it must depend on what that is before you can know if any other events experience can be used that day. I think it is more of a different experience when it revolves around big emotions. How attached you are to the person or pet or what the natur of it is. Birth and death are two events that are never the same. So you may be able to prepare yourself the next time and find that some things are familiar to the last time. I can see it being easier when it's something practical in an event though....lol

Have something to look forward to. My husband and I decided a year ago to sell the house and make a life closer to his job. So we have made a vision board and put it on the fridge door. That way we see it several times a day and are aware of it. That keeps the energy flowing ;-)

I first heard about the vision board at my hairdresser and it sounded interesting, but I didn't make one myself at the time. But when I finished Reiki I suddenly saw a small article on it again and now we have made one. It's focus is on selling / buying house and moving and the dreams we want to fulfill at the new place etc.

For my hairdresser things suddenly started to happend according to the images she had put on her board :)

Here is the article and you can try to make one yourself: Vision board

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 30 – Gardening

Food