Day 14 – Digesting emotions



This one is a must to work more deepy on, so will make a note right away.

I'm going thrue some things right now that makes me questioning when to let go and when to deal with different things that happens. No matter if it's something old or something resently. I see it more and more that it is suggested to just take a deep breath and one should move on. But being an empath who feels very deeply, I find it very hard to do so. I have the need to understand what's happening and why before I let things go. So definetly need more time on this.....lol

My husband and I had a long talk about this today and I remembered that I was suggested to read a book about shadow work, some time ago. Found it again and will have a read and see if I can get some answers from that one ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 30 – Gardening

Food