The journey begins...

Well that headline is not quite right, cause the journey started a long time ago :)

But my best friend surprised me with this gift.


If you haven't seen this before, it's called a H'Optimist. They come in many colours and faces, and this one is the Smiley :)
I had told my friend that I had one of these as a child and that I remembered it always made me smile, just looking at it. So, a few weeks back she surprised me with this one and there was a card along with it. She wrote:

My dear friend

Here's a little something from me to you.
I hope that you will get better soon.
I miss the person you once were and that I've had so many good times together with.
That is why you get this little thing in hope that it will make you just a little bit happier!!!

All I could say was, that I missed who I was back then too!!!

But this made me take the last step towards the changes needed to be done. Not sure how many changes I need to make, but trying to turn around the night/day and hopefully get a little bit of normal structure back into my days, is the first one. And I also need to stay away from Facebook for a while. Going to miss the many great friends I've come to know on there, but since I tend to care too much about others, I really need to focus on me right now.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 30 – Gardening

Food