Energy medicine

Next step is daily exercises using the body’s own energy.
Everything is surrounded by energy, even our own body, so why not use it to straighten up of the things that are not working to well.

I recommend these 3 books combined:
Energy Medicine, Energy Healing and I-Ching.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a hard time filling my body with artificial made medicine, but I have accepted it for now, even though the side effects isn't good. At least it keeps my anxiety and stress down to a tolerable level.

The holistic approach has been something I fully approve to use for a long time, but it has to feel right. So much bad stuff going on in that area, so trying to figure out in the jungle of natural meds, exercises etc. is not the easiest thing. But if one listens to the inner voice/feeling, then it can't be so bad. Some things are working for some and other things for someone else. We are not alike and our body needs different things.

So for a start I'm going to make a daily energy exercises program and see how it goes. AND I will also try to make a least one daily walk.


It's going to be hard work but at least it will give me something to look forward to when I get up i the morning. Since my physical energy level is so low right now, just trying to vacuuming is totally draining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 30 – Gardening

Day 23 – Podcast and audiobooks