Day 24 – Communication



”Today let's kick it a bit old school. Let's roll back to how our species used to communicate before technology.”

YES! I miss some of the old ways of communicating. I have said it before, I like technology …. if it's used properly. When it comes to communicating we suck these days!!!

I don't have many people close to me, but when the two last calls I've recieved on my phone have been from our realestate agent, that's an indicator for how often my phone rings....lo Oh well, everything is exactly as it should be here and now :)

So back to todays challenge. To observe other people and their non-verbal communication. A stare, rolling eyes, shoulder shrug etc.

It made me realize that I don't really have much eye contact with people anymore. When most of those I meet is so busy with their phones, listening to audios /music, etc. I can see that I am turning my head away, looking at anything BUT the people I meet, because there has been no feedback for a long time now.

So todays challenge has made me more aware of being more present than actually taking the time to observe others....lol But I will try and pay attention over the next couple of days :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 – Framework before work

Day 23 – Podcast and audiobooks

Day 30 – Gardening